I’m primarily talking about the case of Megan Williams of West Virginia who in a series of terroristic, racially motivated sick torture and abuse, proved that racism in America is alive and well. I don’t even have to get into the various noose incidents as of late either to prove this point. Or even the swatiska incident projected against Jews at a university or even what the crazy Anne “big surprise” Coulter recently said about Judaism.
Racism is almost as American as apple pie and baseball. Until we erase our amnesia about the ills of slavery, jim crow, racism, classism, etc. which are mainstays of American thought and history, we will continually repeat history.
Just a few excerpts from the above article:
- Police say 20-year-old Megan Williams of Charleston, West Virginia was held captive in a chamber of horrors while six Caucasian perpetrators physically assaulted, raped and tortured her for five days.
- Deputy Robinette testified during a preliminary hearing on Thursday, Oct. 4, against defendant Karen Burton, that when he arrived at the residence to investigate the “tip,” he saw Frankie Brewster another defendant and the owner of the house on the porch. When he questioned her, she stated that she was the only person in the house. It was at that time, Deputy Robinette stated during testimony that victim Megan Williams burst out of the doors with “her arms outstretched sayings ‘help me.’”
A bruised and battered Megan Williams appeared with swollen and blood-bruised eyes, lacerations around her neck and ankles, splotches in her head where her hair had been ripped out and multiple stab wounds on her left leg.
- “Bobby kicked me in my stomach a few times, kicked me in my back and my face and all I remember is that they hit me with several objects, a cedar stick, a fly swatter handle, a belt, a shoe; and you know the gloves with the lead in them? They were smacking me in the face with those. Both my eyes were black and every night, they made me sleep outside,” Megan told The Final Call. “They made me take a bath in a trash can outside. They poured scalding hot water all over me and they poured candle wax on me and they told me if I screamed, they would kill me,” she added.
- According to the signed confession by one of the defendants, Bobby Brewster, Megan was forced to “eat human sh-t out of the toilet and rat turds,” and to “lick mom’s a– crack.” According to the confession read in court, Megan vomited and then was forced to lick her own vomit off of the floor. The entire time, she was beaten and called names such as “slut, whore, b—h and n—-r.” Brewster’s statement also corroborated the stories of Megan being forced to perform oral sex on Frankie Brewster, as well as Megan being “choked until purple in the face.”
- Appearing on the CNBC show The Big Idea, Coulter was asked to give her version of a better America. She told the show’s host, Donny Deutsch, that it would look like New York City during the 2004 Republican National Convention.
Pressed for details, Coulter said, “People were happy. They’re Christian. They’re tolerant. They defend America …”
- “We just want Jews to be perfected, as they say,” Coulter said later in the show. “That is what Christianity is. We believe the Old Testament, but ours is more like Federal Express.”